Thursday 1 December 2011

Le News

Hello December. You came quick, didn't you?

NaNoWriMo just passed and completed this year. The novel that's come from that, Leventus's Aria, is still a work in progress, but it's well on its way. At least the first part is written. That will make up about one fifth of the book. It'll be a long one, for sure!

Some artwork should now be forthcoming. I'll be drawing some character concept art for the book, as well as simply experimenting and hopefully finding a colouring style I'm comfortable with.

There's plenty of distractions due out soon to prevent all this happening quickly though, namely some darn fine games. Skyrim was recently released, but I've at least completed the main storyline in that one. Assassin's Creed: Revelations is another. I do enjoy that franchise. So much so, I got it into my head last night to dust off my video editing skeelz. Yes... as you can see below, I'm a tad rusty. But there might be some more videos coming up anyway. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment