Thursday 26 January 2012

Life and the leading of it

January has been a hectic month. I've moved into a new flat, and a pretty decent one at that, I'll be starting a new course shortly, I've practiced my artwork a heck of a lot and improved quite a bit, and I've actually managed to find some free time for myself as well. Miracles never cease.

I'm actually looking forward to this course I'm about to start. Exploring the English language in its varying forms around the world is thoroughly intriguing. Anyone who knows me knows I can be quite... particular about SPaG, and I'm not sure if this will just perpetuate it or improve it. We shall see!

I'm also trying to work on a cover for a short story. I've found painting scenery can be... frustrating. Still, it's steadily coming along and hopefully it'll be of decent quality when it's finished. :)

And then there's my writing. I've finished part one of the novel and a little way through part two. I haven't really found the time to write much more in the past month, but I hope I can start back on it soon, even with the course upcoming. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment